Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 30, 2012 5:41 PM
Jun 2010
This thread is specific to students whom are weapons. Here you will post the specifications of your character's weapon transformation. After posting your specifications an Admin will either sign off (approve) or discuss your post before his/her signature of approval.

Please refer to the following format:

Student Name:

Transformation of Weapon: (Example: Scythe, Katana, Pistol, Shotgun, etc.)

Appearance: (Again if using a picture, please use a spoiler button)

Type:
Short-Range=Close quarters combat. (Sword, Dagger)
Mid-Range=Fair amount of distance, several steps away. (Spear, Scythe, Bo)
Long-Range=Considerable distance between opponents. (Firearms, Archery, Projectile)

Wielding Type: One-handed/Two-handed/Dual-handed (For weapons with modifications or can change shape, switching from one-handed to a two-handed weapon.)

Partner: (Your Meister)

Ability: Basic/Elemental/Support

Soul Resonance Description:

--note--
ender95Jul 12, 2012 8:20 AM

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 12, 2012 8:34 PM

Jul 2008
Student Name: Blair Morisane

Transformation of Weapon: Cursed Greatsword

Appearance:

Type:
Short-Range
Medium range (due to being a greatsword)

Wielding Type: Two-handed

Partner: TBA

Ability: Elemental

Soul Resonance Description: Dragon Slayer: Abilities are no longer randomized, can be switched at a whim, and have no down sides for a limited time. Blairs soul is shaped like a dragons head. Dragon Slayer turns it pitch black. Her sword form also grows in size and becomes gnarled and twisted.

~Death, approves you. Welcome to Shibusen.~

Conditions of approval:
TamoballJul 15, 2012 4:21 PM
Jul 12, 2012 9:31 PM

May 2010
Student Name: Rufio Sindale

Transformation of weapon: Halberd

Appearance:

Type: mid-range/long-range

Wielding Type: two-handed

Partner: Reira Moon

Ability: Basic
Serpent's Requiem: Rufio has the ability to shoot 1 of 4 parts (axe blade, spike, back thorn, and the opposite blunt end of the shaft) of his weapon form out in any direction connected by a chain. This allows for surprise attacks, long-range combat, and the ability to immobilize the opponemt or possibly help Reira alter her path of movement.
Like a rattlesnake, the blunt end can be struck to produce a vibration and high pitched frequency that disorients the opponent. This only works when opponents are in close. It does not work medium to long range and it only affects them for one post. Used mainly to get back and put distance between them.
If the opponent is wrapped in the chains, a strong vibration can be sent from the bottom end up through the core and into the chains to help subdue the opponent through overstimulation of their nerves causing numbness in whatever body part the vibrations are going through. This simulates the numbing effects of a snake bite. The wielder is unaffected by the vibrations running through the shaft because of a layer of shock-absorbing material in between the core and outer shell of the shaft.

Soul Resonance Description: God Hunter: All four parts of the halberd can be shot out at once and can be controlled with even deadlier precision from Rufio or Reira. The blunt end when struck can now create a concentrated linear blast of vibrations that can tear up the envirronment and whatever else crosses its path.

~Shinigami's Seal of approval~
kaosblack21Jul 18, 2012 8:33 AM

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 13, 2012 11:12 AM

Jun 2009
Teacher's Name: Tori Analo

Transformation of Weapon: Halberd

Appearance:

Type: Close/Mid-Range

Wielding Type: Depends on the Meister

Partner: None

Ability: Had not been revealed.

Soul Resonance Description: Has not been revealed
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
Jul 15, 2012 12:06 AM

Jun 2008
Student Name: Excalibur

Transformation of Weapon: Excalibur

Appearance: There is no need, everyone knows about my legend.

Type: Excalibur

Wielding Type: Excalibur

Partner: ...

Ability: Excalibur

Soul Resonance Description: Legendary

~Mabaa: You sound interesting... want to come to my place for drinks?~
~Death-chops thw witch "My weapon!" *fondles the hilt.*~
~Shinigami seal of approval~
~Mabaa: Would that be considered yaoi or normal play? *drools*~
~shinigami: Yaoi, yes. Want to watch?~
~Mabaa: Oh, definitely... starts drawing the occurrance~
SozuJul 15, 2012 12:23 AM
Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)
Jul 15, 2012 1:19 AM

Mar 2009
Student Name: Lucien "Lukas" Alucard

Transformation of Weapon: Circle of Fire
-Lucien hails from the vampire hunter clan of Alucard. Their specialization focuses on firearms. As a result, Lucien's transformations revolve around a number of firearms.

Appearance:

Lvl 1 10mm Pistol:

Lvl 1 Flashbang Grenade:

Lvl 2 Kel-Tec KSG 12 Gauge Shotgun:

Lvl 3 Accuracy International AS50 Sniper Rifle:

Type: Mid-Range/Long-Range

Wielding Type: Dual-handed

Partner: Yami

Ability: Basic/Support

Soul Resonance Description: Hail Mary
-Lucien transforms into a rocket launcher, but the user is only able to fire one round. After the round is fired, Lucien will transform back into his human form. The rocket fired is not heat seeking, so the user must be extra careful in ensuring they have a clear shot of the target.

GDF Rocket Launcher:

~Shinigami's sign of approval~
ender95Jul 15, 2012 12:36 PM
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Jul 16, 2012 4:47 PM

Jan 2012
Student Name: Rose (Windsor) Jones

Transformation of Weapon: Katana

Appearance:

Type: Short-Range

Wielding Type: One-handed

Partner:-TBA-

Ability: Basic

Soul Resonance Description:Soul Slash- The blade starts to glow and with every slash a slash of soul energy comes from the sword the slash is 4 feet long when leaving the blade striking its opponent with incredable force and can cut through the most hardest of metals though not other weapons (students) it can cut through normal weapons. And with each hit from the slash it removes one stamina point from the opponent.
--(the attack looks that of ichigo's sword slashes when he is in bankai, though the slashes arn't black and evil looking, they are made of soul energy.)

~shinigami's blessing to RP, but more info will need to be added when possible; when done, notify me so I can talk it over with you and fully approve it~
DeuxNyxJul 18, 2012 5:02 PM
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Jul 16, 2012 8:49 PM

Dec 2011
Student Name: Masaru Takeshi

Transformation of Weapon: Wrist Blade

Appearance:

Type:
Short-Range=Close quarters combat. (Sword, Dagger)

Wielding Type: One-handed

Partner: N/A

Ability: Basic/Elemental

Soul Resonance Description: Masaru transforms into a blade glaive. It's blade's are pure black and its edge is blood red. The user has the control over shadows, they can shoot out several shockwaves of it or engulf the glaive with them for maximum damage with a direct hit. This ability is dependant on the user's will. If his meister's will falters, so will the ability.

~Death's sign of approval~
ender95Jul 16, 2012 10:30 PM
Jul 17, 2012 12:02 PM

Apr 2012
Student Name: Zaki James

Transformation of Weapon: Scythe

Appearance:

Type:
Mid-Range/Long-Range

Wielding Type: Two-handed

Zaki transform into a double-sided scythe. It's power rest in it's sharp blade that can cut nearly anything, and also has the power like a boomarang. So when thrown, it will come back to it's meister where ever he/she is. During the absence ofthe scythe whlie in the air the meister calls out, "Kanra" and massive lighting bolts will struck down on their opponent. If the meister is weilding the scythe and it's not thrown, the meister simply spins the scythe around as fast as it can go and call out, "Kanra" and 2-3 bolts of lighting shoot out from the center the spinning scythe. But bewared, if the scythe isn't aimedproperly the bolts of lighting may struck your own meister.
[~Shinigami's seal of approval~
Kaito-Jul 17, 2012 12:06 PM
Jul 19, 2012 1:11 PM

Mar 2009
Student Name: Tsukiko Inoue

Transformation of Weapon: Pride & Prejudice

Appearance:

*Note: The blade of the sword is constantly emitting a pulse of red light.

Type: Short-Range to Mid-Range

Wielding Type: Two-handed (Sword & Scabbard)

Partner: Adam Lunest

Ability: Tsukiko’s transformation resembles the traditional Japanese sword known as “uchigatana”. As opposed to the normal Japanese swords, the uchigatana is worn edge-up (non-cutting end) in the belt. Thus, in wielding Tsukiko, the user seemingly unsheathes and cuts the enemy down in one smooth, lightning-fast action. After each attack, Tsukiko is placed back into her sheathe before the user strikes again. This technique is rooted in iaido.

*Note: Iaido is a modern Japanese martial art that is associated with the smooth, controlled movements of drawing the sword from its scabbard, striking or cutting an opponent, removing blood from the blade, and then replacing the sword in the scabbard.

Soul Resonance Description: Wuthering Heights
-Tsukiko’s strength is multiplied tenfold so much that her user is able to split the equivalent of a three story building in one slash. The emission of the sword’s light increases as well, so much that the slash may temporarily blind the enemy before impact.
(Appearance will be revealed upon gaining soul resonance.)

~My the forse be with you, young jane austen and american old fiction reader~
~Mabaa's Seal of Light Saber Bonanza~
SozuJul 19, 2012 7:25 PM
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Jul 19, 2012 8:54 PM

Apr 2012
Student Name: blazin Raifuru

Transformation of Weapon: raised and breed into the forces, it seems olny natural that his hidden transformation into his old weapon arsenal would come.

Appearance: c-7 rifle

c14 timberwolf

remington 870

Type:
Short-Range/MediumRange/Long-Range

Wielding Type: Dual-handed

Partner: dont have one ;-;

Ability: Basic/Support

Soul Resonance Description: guns'a'blazin once he resonances with his partner, every gun form becomes over hauled by increasing the calibre of the weapon greatly. all ammunition also becomes explosive tipped.
Jul 20, 2012 8:02 PM
Jul 2012
Student Name:Alexander Laenz

Transformation of Weapon: suit of shadows

Appearance:

Type: mid-range, close-range

Wielding Type: body

Partner: none so far
Ability: elemental

~Shinigami's seal of approval~
Cryo_KJul 21, 2012 12:07 AM
One day your life will flash before your eyes....Just make sure its worth watching.
Jul 21, 2012 3:31 AM

Jun 2012
Student Name: Hayate Reeves

Transformation of Weapon: Buster Sword/ Broad sword

Appearance:

Type:
Short-Range
Mid-Range

Wielding Type: Two-handed and single handed

Hayate Produces an aura around him and his Meister giving him/her incredible speed and sends a barrage of ground shaking Slashes towards the opponent with great force. His Meister could also perform a great earth shaking blow but it will depend on how strong his User's Spirit and Determination is.

~approved~
ender95Jul 21, 2012 11:45 PM
Jul 23, 2012 9:25 AM

Mar 2009
Student Name: Phantom Yami

Transformation of Weapon: Unknown

Appearance:

Type:
Unknown but rumoured to be mixed

Wielding Type: Unknown but has been seen using swords, also has been seen using nothing at all though so the nature of his abilities is a mystery.

Partner: Mystery

Ability: Darkness
Aug 9, 2012 2:35 PM

Apr 2011
Student Name: Argent Catenum
Transformation of Weapon: A loooooong silver chain with a short sword on one end and a spiked ball at the other end
Appearance:

Type: Mid-Range
Wielding Type: Two Handed/Dual Handed
Partner: Alarice Mayer
Ability: Elemental

Soul Resonance: Its called Donnervogel (means Thunderbird in German), blade end is launched into sky and lighting arcs off of it (like a lightning rod) and it takes on a pseudo-bird like form that hits all enemies in the area and they take heavy damage.

~Ah what the hell...shinigami's seal of approval~
ender95Aug 9, 2012 2:53 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Student Record Books

ender95 - Jun 30, 2012

25 by MayuMayu2 »»
Jan 22, 2013 3:29 PM

» Shibusen: The Library

ender95 - Jul 12, 2012

32 by Gibz0matic »»
Aug 12, 2012 7:12 AM

Sticky: » Character Stats and Soul Points

ender95 - Jun 30, 2012

26 by rampster27 »»
Aug 9, 2012 3:42 PM

» Soul Resonance Class Room : Teacher In Session: Excalibur

Kantarell - Jul 15, 2012

46 by kaosblack21 »»
Jul 23, 2012 10:03 PM

» Shibusen: Male Dormitories

ender95 - Jul 15, 2012

1 by Cryo_K »»
Jul 23, 2012 4:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.